48 Hours Mystery to Re-air Episode on Davie County Murder | Arts & Culture
48 Hours Mystery on CBS will re-air an episode Tuesday featuring a Clemmons dentist accused of murdering his estranged wife in Mocksville.
The program is based on Dr. Kirk Turner who was found not guilty by reason of self defense in the September 2007 murder.
The documentary news program originally aired the episode last May.
The 48 Hours film crew shot footage for the show in the Mocksville courtroom during Turner's 2009 trial.
Officials from the show said this is the first time they have featured a case involving a not guilty verdict.
Turner had originally been charged with stabbing Jennifer Turner and killing her. The episode airs at 10 p.m. on CBS.
Return to myfox8.com.
Send any story ideas or news tips to email@example.com.
Upcoming Events near Davie County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Winston-Salem doctors testing cap to prevent hair loss in chemo patients
- Jury continues deliberations in Forsyth Co. death penalty murder case
- State elections board approves Forsyth majority early voting plan
- Students spend spring break building houses for Habitat
- Residents suggest improvements for Polo Road area in Winston-Salem