Girl Scout camp for sale in Davie County | News
Since 1967, Camp Seven Springs has been home to Girl Scout gatherings of every kind, but a recent consolidation has left the council with more camps than it can fill. The council is selling three of them in Greensboro, Gastonia and Davie County.
The Fifty Seven Acre camp in Davie County features a lake, a lodge and even a wagon covered village. Unfortunately, it does not have what kids have come to expect these days.
With a listing price of $560,000, the April 13 is sure to attract some bidders.
Girl Scout leaders hope whoever buys the camp will treat the land well.
One Girl Scout’s home, is another buyer’s private lodge.
Upcoming Events near Davie County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Paraplegic killed, dragged in last week’s deadly hit and run was a husband, father of 7
- Woman charged with arson in Winston-Salem apartment fire last month
- Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools hopes move polling places
- Trial begins for man accused of passing stopped school bus, killing student in Kernersville
- Suspect sought for armed robbery of Winston-Salem business
- VSU football player pleads guilty to assaulting WSSU quarterback
- Dewey’s Bakery shares tasty Easter treats
- Bikers come from around the world to Winston-Salem for weekend races
- Chatham Co. man’s credit card ‘cloned’ and used in Winston-Salem, three suspects sought
- Police ID pedestrian struck by vehicle, dragged 3 miles in W-S