Girl Scout camp for sale in Davie County | News
Since 1967, Camp Seven Springs has been home to Girl Scout gatherings of every kind, but a recent consolidation has left the council with more camps than it can fill. The council is selling three of them in Greensboro, Gastonia and Davie County.
The Fifty Seven Acre camp in Davie County features a lake, a lodge and even a wagon covered village. Unfortunately, it does not have what kids have come to expect these days.
With a listing price of $560,000, the April 13 is sure to attract some bidders.
Girl Scout leaders hope whoever buys the camp will treat the land well.
One Girl Scout’s home, is another buyer’s private lodge.
Upcoming Events near Davie County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Parents want renovations at Stoner-Thomas for students with disabilities
- 18-year-old accused of beating duck to death with baseball bat
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Lexington Police search for woman who used stolen bank card
- Davidson Co. man arrested for break-in, larceny of firearm